Gippsland Paws and More is a new boarding establishment which has been built with a number of special features to make your pet’s stay with us as comfortable as possible so you can relax without worry on your next holiday, while your pets have a fun holiday of their own. Our newly constructed kennels and cattery will provide your loved pet luxurious five star safety and care.
The walls have been constructed of colorbond metal panel with polystyrene foam in between, with the roof being sprayed with 100% recycled acoustic coating called Envirospray. These materials are used for noise absorption and insulation which keeps the buildings at a constant temperature.
The pen doors are made from the same material as the walls so that the dogs are unable to see each other, therefore minimizing noise and stress.
The floors and dividing walls have been sealed to prevent any waste water going from pen to pen and the concrete is sloped so that all liquids run to the outside drains to prevent any smell being retained in the building.
The manager has had 10 years experience in the animal industry including working in an animal shelter, boarding facilities and the Lost Dogs Home.
We have planted 800 native trees around the border of the facility as another feature to make Gippsland Paws and More your pet’s home away from home. Some other important features are:
- Built in accordance with the current Code of Practice for the Operation of Boarding Establishment.
- Clean well maintained kennels and cattery.
- Experienced staff.
- Soothing music throughout the kennels and cattery.
- Inspections welcome during business hours.
- Discounts for longer stays.
- Vet on call.
- All animals must be fully vaccinated at least 14 days prior to arrival – Certificate must be supplied.
- Fussy eaters catered for.
- Individual attention given on a daily basis.
As we are constantly busy attending your pets we would ask you to please call us before arriving…thank you.